-
July 11th, 2001, 02:05 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Ok, here I go again. But this is a BIG new issue here in my town and want to see what all of you think.
Fort Stewart Georgia:
A community meeting was held tonight to try and resolve teen sex and a new issue that has just come forth that parents found out were going on. According to the local paper, teens and parents met last night to discuss a certain sexual issue. teens are saying now that "oral sex, is not sex" that it is as simple as a french kiss. That its just as simple as that. That they do not think that "oral sex is sex" Some kids said, "well we think of it as safe sex, as long as we are just having oral sex, we arent having any other kind of sex" While the parents are saying, "its wrong, if you have oral sex, you can still get diseases, oral sex will lead you to wanting to do more which will lead you to wanting to have actual sex". While kids still argue, "no, its not actual sex, its not even foreplay to us, its just doing something besides sex." Parents are outraged and can't believe this. This was on my local news and in the paper. SO, what is your opinion? Is this a new form of affection that is ok? Should oral sex be allowed to be considered as harmless as a kiss? What is your whole opinion and aspect on this?
-
July 11th, 2001, 02:17 AM
#2
Inactive Member
OK< to me, I can kinda see both sides. I dont really think of oral sex as sex. To me, its just a lot of licking and sucking, and you cant get pregnant by oral sex. But I do say that, these are kids just coming of age, that are making adult actions, and dont think they are taking this serious. I think they are not ready to deal with this VERY intimate adult action. Yeah, if they are doing this instead of ACTUALLY having sex, then well, atleast they arent having sex, SEX! But at the same time, I do believe it could lead to more and thats not good. But if they are truly using this as something to do instead of actually having sex, maybe its a start of some kind to cut back on teen pregnancy. I know I would not want to be a teenager again for nothing in this world though. Not in this day and time.
-
July 11th, 2001, 06:01 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I view this as a bunch of kids who don't know how to express their thoughts that well. That whole, we do it for something to do besides sex, that's what I like to call a half thought. Where you forget the great line you were about to deliver and wind up making up for it with a rather brash statement. Those kids didn't get their argument out correctly and this made them seem a little less intelligent and a little more horny.
To me, there is Oral Sex and Sex. If I suck on a woman's nipples it could easily be classified as Oral Sex, especially if she winds up having an orgasm from it. I've known women who have had orgasms from just a single kiss, one could classify this as Oral Sex. No there is no harm in getting anyone pregnant, yes there are chances of getting diseases, but then there are chances of getting diseases from just about anything, eating not fully cooked food (Look how many of us trust fast food joints), playing in the dirt (All men are pigs), kissing (Mononucleosis SP), so I don't think that that's a very strong argument on the adults side.
As for them just being kids, most of us were kids when we first experienced sexual nature. Kids are growing up faster and faster with each coming generation, they're quickly learning from all the different resources available including their parents. I say if these kids are going to do it, educate them, for the guys find em' a stripper to explain to them where to place the tounge to give the woman a better orgasm. Satisfying the woman's what it's all about anyway.
Last part for me... Oral Sex just the same as a simple kiss? Not hardly. Oral Sex is a hell of a lot more complicated and is a next step in an evolving relationship. I don't think it's very proper for a guy after a first date to ask for a kiss, the girl say yes, and the guy to flip up her skirt and go downtown for awhile. But like I said, these Georiga kids only had half thoughts and weren't able to express what they truly felt into words.
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
-
July 11th, 2001, 09:53 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Is the danger with sex and kids just pregnancy, or intimacy before they are ready to handle it? I think in some ways, oral sex requires more intimacy that intercourse. I think to share something like that and say it doesn't mean anything cheapens all of sex, and starts a precident where sex isn't as special as it could be for those kids. To make it mean nothing, like they are doing requires them to remove the emotional connection that should be there during sex so it doesn't hurt when that relationship is over, which at that age, the relationship is probably temporary, or else if they do form the emotional connection with it, you are going to have one hurting teenager before they are emotionally ready to handle it.
I guess I am not ready to believe oral sex isn't sex, I can't buy Klinton's excuse. I would feel just as cheated on if the one I loved had oral sex with a guy as intercourse. It would hurt a lot more than if she just slipped up and kissed a guy.
But what I really think this all comes down to is, is the real danger to these kids, pregnancy and disease, or cheapening something that should be the supreme way of showing the way you feel about someone. I guess to me, sex is still special, and I am glad it never got cheapened to me. KIds will be kids, and will get horny. It just scares me that they are dong more and more, younger and younger. I don't know how you reverse that either, or if you even can. SOme here might not even want to reverse it. I just know if I have a daughter it's gonna rip me apart if she comes home, and I find out she gave some kid a blow job who will be gone next week, and she tells me, "everybody's doing it". BUt what is gonna really rip me apart is realising she took something that was meant to be an expression of love and turned it into a cheap substitute for intimacy and love. Maybe I am old fashioned, but that's my opinion. And yes, sex is still something special to me, wouldn't trade that for the world.
-
July 11th, 2001, 10:38 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I'm thinking if you know a girl that orgasmed from a single kiss...She either faked it Or I want to meet the guy that kissed her..*S*
-
July 11th, 2001, 03:33 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
*claps
you did very well Genie!!
I think you covered the bases good enough...
i cant think of anymore to say...*shrugs
*L*
-
July 11th, 2001, 04:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I agree with you sam. To me oral sex isnt really sex, but it still is something that should be shared with someone special and taken to a deep personal level. Its very intimate. And I agree I dont think these kids dont know what they are doing. They are making adult decisions before they know the whole level it is based on, and should be based on. I dont think it is to be taken light. I also dont think its anywhere near the same level, as just a "harmless kiss". And its true, that kids ARE getting younger and younger trying anything. Sex, drugs, alchol, whatever it may be. Its a scary time now adays. But I agree also, that the parents had better pay attention and take it into their hands and talk to their kids before they hear it from their friends who make it seem like the , "cool, in thing to do" Or they hear and see about it from watching a porno of a friends dad at a friends house, or "stripper" or some guy on the street thats really a psycho. Shit,They should be out playing sports,going to movies, playing video games. They should truly treasure their innocence and immaturity and childhood as long as they can. They have all the time in the world to be adults and take adult actions.
[This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 11, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 11, 2001).]
-
July 11th, 2001, 11:16 PM
#8
Inactive Member
ummm....oral sex is sex and if you don't think so.........you're not doing it right *L*
-
July 12th, 2001, 03:07 AM
#9
Inactive Member
i would just like to say that the guyz in this clan...rock.
-
July 12th, 2001, 11:45 AM
#10
willow witch
Guest
This whole subject scares the daylights outta me but I have a beautiful 7 year old step-daughter and had better get prepared, eh? What CAN parents do? I mean, with all the positive reinforcement we give at home, the teaching of values and modesty, there is no way to absolutely insure that boredom and peer pressure doesn't undermine it all. And I swear kids are developing younger every year. My 11 year old neice has the body I had at 17...and that was a hell of a body. She's getting hit on by 20 year old men....every where ya look now-a-days sex is glorified. I can see how it would def look like more fun than hop scotch and barbies. I think anything you do with your genitals is a sexual act...err, with the obvious exceptions like wiping and washing....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks